1、 Product introduction
In April 1976, the US coal Time magazine published an article entitled "Colorado Institute of mining solves the control of inhalable dust", which mentioned that when the size of water mist particles is similar to that of dust particles, the probability of adsorption, filtration and condensation is the greatest. By spraying the dense dust pool into the dense fog pool, the dust particles with particles of fine size and particles can be coagulated by gravity, thus settling the source of dust effectively.
The dry fog nozzle can produce ultra-fine dense water mist. Its main working principle is that compressed air enters the nozzle and ejects at the speed of sound through the guide hole to produce stable mechanical wave. Liquid droplets are formed after gas-liquid mixing, and then impact the resonant cavity to produce ultrasonic resonance. The energy of sound wave breaks the cohesion of water droplets and further atomizes the liquid droplets into dense and fine particles. It is suitable for dust control in closed and semi closed space such as material transfer point, discharge port, crushing point and so on. It is widely applied to spray and dust suppression in thermal power, iron and steel, mining, cement, chemical industry and other industries.
2、 Product advantages
1. Fine workmanship, exquisite appearance and good stability.
2. It is made of 304 stainless steel, which has better corrosion resistance than 303 stainless steel.
3. The impact part of the nozzle head adopts special process design, which is not easy to loosen and prolongs the service life.
4. nozzle development combined with fluid machinery and other contents to achieve lower gas consumption and achieve better spray effect.
5. The gas and liquid flow parameters are measured to ensure the reliability of the data.
3、 Technical parameters